Interested in joining us?
Invocation at the State Capitol
The Satanic Temple of Washington has received final approval from the state to perform an infernal ritual Friday, March 6, on the Capitol Building grounds in Olympia. We now invite fellow Satanists and allies of religious pluralism to come join our unholy invocation event.
Menstruatin' with Satan
In accordance with the tenets of Satanism, we respect the bodily autonomy of all people. The Satanic Temple of Washington successfully gathered 286 pounds of menstrual products for those in need during our most recent Menstruatin' with Satan campaign.
Hail Satan? Panel
TST Seattle hosts a Q&A panel at the Seattle premiere of the film Hail Satan?
THE SEVEN TENETS OF THE SATANIC TEMPLE
1. One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.
2. The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
3. One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
4. The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo your own.
5. Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.
6. People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.
7. Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.